Malcolm Fairbairn, Nils A. Nilsson, John Ellis, Jim Hinton, Richard White. (2014) "The CTA Sensitivity to Lorentz-Violating Effects on the Gamma-Ray Horizon " JCAP.1406 (2014) 005.
- Ph.D in Physics, National Centre for Nuclear Research, Poland, September 2020
- Title of thesis: ‘Aspects of Lorentz Violation in Gravity and Cosmology’
- Supervisor: Prof. dr. hab Mariusz, P. Dabrowski
- MSc. in Engineering Physics, Lund Institute of Technology, Sweden, June 2015
- Title of thesis: ‘Astrophysical Probes of Models of Quantum Gravity’
- Supervisor: Prof. John Ellis
Nils A. Nilsson, Mariusz, P. Dabrowski (2018). "Energy Scale of Lorentz Violation in Rainbow Gravity" Phys. Dark Univ.. 18 (2017) 115-122.
Nils A. Nilsson, Ewa Czuchry (2019). "Hořava-Lifshitz cosmology in light of new data" Phys. Dark Univ.. 23 (2019) 100253.
Nils A. Nilsson, Kellie O'Neal Ault, Quentin G. Bailey (2019). " A 3+1 Decomposition of the Minimal Standard-Model Extension Gravitational Sector"
Nils A. Nilsson, “Preferred-frame Effects, the H_0 Tension, and Probes of Hořava-Lifshitz Gravity”
Kellie O'Neal-Ault, Quentin G. Bailey, Nils A. Nilsson, “A 3+1 Formulation of the Standard-Model Extension Gravity Sector”
Nils A. Nilsson, Mu-In Park, “Tests of Standard Cosmology in Hořava Gravity”
- September 2020 - Present: Duty Technician
- Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell, UK
- Autumn 2019: Teaching Assistant
- National Centre for Nuclear Research, Warsaw, Poland
- Course: Introduction to Electrodynamics
- Theoretical Physics: General Relativity, cosmology
- Programming and Software: Markov-Chain Monte Carlo methods, Mathematica (xAct tensor analysis), Python
Invited talk at University of Szczecin, Szczecin, Poland
Conference talk at SpringCosmofun 17, Miȩdzyzdroje, Poland
Conference talk at 3rd Azores School on Observational Cosmology, Azores, Portugal
Conference talk at SpringCosmo18, Zeuten, Germany
Conference talk at Singularities in General Relativity and their Quantum Fate, Warsaw, Poland
Poster presentation at IUCSS Summer School on the Lorentz and CPT violating SME, Bloomington, IN, USA
Poster presentation at Testing Gravity 2019, Vancouver, Canada
Invited talk at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Prescott, AZ, USA
Poster presentation at Eighth Meeting on CPT and Lorentz Symmetry, Bloomington, IN, USA
Conference talk at 6th Conference of the Polish Society of Relativity, Szczecin, Poland
Invited talk at Paris Observatory, Paris, France
Conference talk at Spring Workshop on Gravity and Cosmology, Krakow, Poland (online)
Invited talk at Workshop on Gravitational Aspects of Lorentz Violation, Bloomington, IN, USA (online)
Service and leadership
- 2018-Present: Reviewer for MDPI journals - 8 Papers reviewed.
- 2015-2016: Supervised a group of high-school students in the building of a 3D printer.
- 2013: Involved in the outreach program “Her Teach Future” at Lund Institute of Technology.